Why work for Little Tigers
Day Nursery & Pre-school
Little Tigers in Park Royal is part of a small independent group of private nurseries called Little Nursery Group. Work for us and recieve a £750 signing on bonus
We believe that our salary and employee benefits are very competitive. Join our team at Little Tigers Day Nursery Ealing and you will receive the following employee benefits:
- 4 weeks paid holiday + 8 days for recognised bank holidays (total entitlement is equivalent of 5.6 working weeks) – if you work less than 5 days a week, total days of holiday will be pro-rata
- Additional 3 or 4 days leave (depending on the calendar) between Christmas and New Year
- Birthday leave (if your birthday falls on a weekend, your birthday leave will either be on the Friday or Monday)
- After 3 years’ continuous service with the Company, you will be entitled to an extra day’s annual leave for each complete year of service, up to a maximum of five extra days’ leave, on completion of eight years’ service (if working less than 5 days per week, this will be pro-rata)
- Up to 8 weeks paid sick leave
- Staff receive 50% discount on nursery fees if their child attends our setting
- Through our insurance company we have agreed a number of other staff benefits that you will have access to. These include:
- Staff discounts via Childcare Club and the Employee Discount Portal that will enable staff to access discounts for days out, restaurants and major retailers.
- A confidential counselling helpline that is available for you or your family to receive confidential mental health counselling.
- Access to the Flick Online Training resource that has a wide range of over 70 early years online training programmes.
- In addition to the regular group training each member of staff with have a £50 budget to be spent on online training that is relevant to their role and is not available from the existing sources.
50% Staff Discount on Nursery Fees
Early Years online training programmes
We are totally committed to supporting the professional development of our teams through coaching and training courses.
Over the next 2 to 3 years, our objective is to create a group of 10 – 12 nurseries that are recognised for providing outstanding childcare in exceptionally well resourced settings. We aim to employ quality staff who will be known for the caring, nurturing and loving approach they take to looking after the children in our care.
In Sussex we have 4 settings that are relatively close to each other. This has enabled staff to progress and we now have managers and deputy managers who started with us as apprentices. We are actively looking for other opportunities in North and West London, and expect to be able to create career progression opportunities for nursery practitioners with high potential.